Winter is coming… to an end. Our favorite series start again.
First up, HBO’s Game of Thrones will start its fifth season on April 12, exploring the remaining events from A Feast for Crows and A Dance of Dragons. Two big teasers for this new season are the fact we’re going to see stuff that has not made the books yet and the possibility that some characters that are still alive in the books might die, breaking the space-time continuum and my brain. Trailer time.
Then on May 3, we face more beautiful horrors on Showtime’s Penny Dreadful as it begins its second season. I can’t say enough about this show. I can’t seem to do it justice. I have to become a better writer just to write about this show, so I’m looking forward to the challenge. Here’s the trailer.
There’s a time in which you just want to know when and where your series are coming back, so this is a feature I’ve been thinking about implementing in this blog. It’s going to start short. It doesn’t really deserve its own page yet. Starting from this post, you’ll get it below each post as you see below. Please be aware these dates are subject to change.
Coming soon in the Calendar:
- March 17: The Flash, season one, continues.
- March 18: Arrow, season three, continues.
- March 29: The Walking Dead, season four’s last announced episode.
- April 12: Game of Thrones, season five begins.
- May 3: Penny Dreadful, season two begins.
- Autumn 2015: Doctor Who, series nine begins.
- 2016: Sherlock, series fourth is expected to be released.