Chapter 1: Life 101
I realized these might sound a little too high and mighty – they’re not. They’re actually more of suggestions or guidelines, but for me. I’m re-editing this post to shorten it up.
- When you have many tasks to do, do everything.
- If you find yourself unable to start your day, start cleaning up your place or do laundry.
- Never do laundry on a sunny day. If it’s sunny, go out! If you don’t have a plan, go to a park.
- Write lists. They organize your thoughts and plan out your day. If you did nothing, at least you wrote a list.
- If you catch yourself compromising your ideals, re-evaluate them. Some might need discarding.
- Don’t promote hate. Be uncool and remain a warm and approachable person. Mean people suck
- Read. If there’s no plan, pick up a book. Read is your default action. Carry a book wherever you go.
- Write. If you can’t, start reading your work. You’ll start editing it in no time.
- Use your free time wisely. If you tried something new and it isn’t fun, dump it.
- Don’t do something you wouldn’t do willingly just because you feel guilty.
- Question everything. Including this list.
- Happiness is a worthy goal. Suffering isn’t a lifestyle. Once in a while, have an ice cream.
- Be positive. Have positive friends. If you both enjoy each other’s company, keep them.
- Break rule #1 when you can. Procrastinate and have fun.